The iTero® Intraoral Scanner has revolutionized the way orthodontic impressions are taken. Now there's no need for messy, uncomfortable molds. Getting high-quality and accurate impressions has never been easier or more reliable.
When a patient comes to our Holland, MI office for a consultation, Dr. Daniel George and Dr. Cadie George will need to take records of the person’s teeth and bite. Having a replica of a patient’s teeth and bite enables the orthodontist to plan out and visualize the most effective and timely treatment plan.
Traditionally, this was achieved by creating a plaster mold or cast. Putting the impression material and trays onto the teeth can be an uncomfortable process for many patients, especially those who have a sensitive gag reflex.
All that is history with iTero digital impressions. Our patients and team members alike love the speed and accuracy of the iTero Intraoral Scanner. We simply move the wand around your teeth and gums, and within seconds, you get a high-quality, accurate, and color digital impression. That’s all there is to it!
Here’s what patients love about iTero:
- There are no messy and gag-inducing molds involved.
- It’s quick, so the process doesn’t interfere with your busy schedule.
- It’s painless and can be used on even the most pain-sensitive patients.
- Impressions are saved in a digital format, so there’s no risk of molds breaking or needing to be recast.
- Cutting-edge accuracy makes for more timely, comfortable, and effective orthodontic treatment.
Our Holland, MI office is equipped with the latest iTero technology to make your office visit a breeze. So many aspects of our lives have been digitized and simplified, why should your orthodontic treatment be any different?
If you’re thinking about getting braces or clear aligners, iTero will optimize the experience and help ensure you get the best treatment you possibly can!